The Texas Rangers announced today the details for their newest promotion. Swing for your seats.
Dingers will be rewarded. Register and show up to Globe Life Park in Arlington to take your shot at free season tickets. Well, almost free at least. But who wouldn’t want to hit a home run in their home park? Drop a 25% deposit on a full or half season seat, then take 3 hacks at the same dish Josh Hamilton whiffs over. Hit a target to score cash and prizes, or hit a knock over the wall to have the rest of your season / half season seat paid for.
But wait, check the event rules…
- The Participant must be 18 years old or older.
- The Participant must be the account holder of the season tickets.
- The Participant may not be a current or former professional or collegiate baseball player.
- There will be allowed only one at-bat per deposit.
- There will be allowed only one at-bat per Participant.
- The price scale and number of season tickets the Participant previously placed a deposit on will determine the price scale and quantity of any free season tickets in the event Participant hits a home run, up to $10,000.
No former college or professional ball players?! What the shit. So basically this is a promo that nobody will win. Swing for your seats just as long as you have absolutely no experience with swinging for anything. Just go hand in your money and take a swing for an autographed baseball. Got it.